M.A.C. Munchies has developed strong relationships with our suppliers allowing us to offer quality products that your employees and customers want.
After working with you to design a vending solution for your business, we use industry leading technology to monitor and measure product movement to provide you with unmatched service.
M.A.C Leasing & Vending Ltd. is committed to offering healthier products to our customers.
We are pleased with the successes achieved by our healthy eating initiative program Spot the Dot, which has been running since the summer of 2016. We are also a participating partner of the University of Alberta and their Eat Play Live Program - a program we started at the Stettler Recreation Center. We have introduced numerous healthy options that represent 50% of the vendor’s space, while sales have remained strong and continued to grow.
We are on a continuous hunt to find healthy options to introduce to our customers. With our vast selection of products to choose from, there is always something new.
In our Spot the Dot program we grade the products into 3 categories:
Low Nutrient Foods.
Very low in nutrients and high in calories, fat, sugar, and salt.
Moderate Nutrient Foods.
Higher in added sugar, fat and sodium.
Choose Most Often
High Nutrient Foods.
Low fat, Low calorie, Low sodium.
With the sign on the machines and the dots represented on the products, it is easy for the consumer to make an educated choice.
Testimonial from Eat, Play, Live
MAC Munchies is a participating partner in the Eat, Play, Live (EPL) research project. EPL aims to encourage the sale of healthy food and beverages through on-site vending machines, concessions, cafeterias and snack bars and for programs and fundraisers in recreation facilities. Working on the ground with recreation facilities, EPL strives to create a supportive environment for community members that integrate healthy food approaches into the day-to-day business of recreation centres.
A variety of Coca-Cola products:
- Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero
- Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke
- Canada Dry
- Minute Maid
- Barq’s Rootbeer, A&W Rootbeer
- Dasani, Glaceaugold Peak,
- Smart Water
- Energy Drinks
- Full Throttle
A variety of Pepsi products:
- Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Wild Cherry Pepsi
- 7Up, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper
- Brisk, Aquafina, Aquafina Plus
- Dole, Ocean Spray, Pure Leaf
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Muscle Milk, Sobe, Gatorade
- Rockstar, Kickstart
- Sugar Free
- Columbia, Morning Roast, Alterra House, Donut Blend
- French Roast, Sumatra, Italian, French Decaf
- House Decaf, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Dove Hot Chocolate
- English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Chai, Green Tea with Jasmine
- Lemon, Raspberry, Peppermint, White Tea with Orange
- Breakfast Blend
- Mother Parkers
- Coffee Filters, Sugar, Whitener, Stir Sticks
- Java Jackets, Cream, Sugar Twin, Cups, Lids
- Hot Chocolate, Tetley Tea, Squeaky Clean
Snacks & Novelties
A variety of Old Dutch products:
- Regular, BBQ, Salt n’ Vinegar, Sour Cream n’ Onion
- Ketchup, Hawkins Dutch Crunch, Nacho Crunchies
- Beef Jerky
- Beef Jerky
A variety of Frito Lay products:
- Rold Gold
- Miss Vickies
- Mini Munchies
- Baked Lays
- Baked Ruffles
- G.H. Cretors, Takis, Veggie Chips, Pop Chips
- Bits & Bites
- Crispers, Cornnuts, Farm to Table, Orville Redenbacher
- Harvest Snaps Seaweed, Welch’s, Dole
- Dried Cranberries, GoGo squeeZ, Snack Kits
- Crunch, Smarties, Aero, Coffee Crisp
- Kit Kat, Mirage, Oh Henry, Rolo
- Hershey’s Cookies & Creme, Hershey’s Tubes, Reese’s Pieces
- Caramilk, Mars, Snickers, M&M’s, Twix
- Skittles, Mike & Ike, Lifesavers, Jolly Ranchers, Maynards
- Breathsavers, Twizzlers, Nibs, Halls, Gum, Tums
- Gummy Worms, Tongue Tinglers, Leaping Frogs
- Sour Cherry, Cola Bottles, Goody Bags
- Handi Snacks, Bearpaws, Special K, Fibre 1
- Nature Valley, Sun Rype, Kelloggs, Clif
- Vector, Nuts, McSweeney
- Nemo Breads, Cupcakes, Honey Buns, Cheese Danish
- Twinkies, Jos. Louis, Hostess, Freshley
- Norma’s Puffed Wheat/Rice Crispy Squares, Mini Donut
- 2 Bite Brownie, Cookies, Chocolate Cake
Shelf Stable Meal Options:
- KD Cups, Mr. Noodle, Snack Kits, Pop Tarts
- Chef Boyardee, Cup A Soup
Cold Food Options:
- Sandwiches, Subs, Croissants, Donair, Burrito
- Hamburger, Pepperoni, Pep N Cheddars, Cheesewich
- Chapmans, Scotsburn, Frosty Friends, Blue Bunny
The range of quality products M.A.C offers allows us to create special programs to meet the needs of your customers, including Healthy Alternatives!